This week we’re bringing you six new-to-market offices in the City of London. To see the full list of new-to-market offices in the City of London, please check out this page.
See the highlights below:
1 New Fetter Lane went through the comprehensive reconstruction in 2001. The building is a mix use properties. The office is be available in a new Category A condition. The entrance to the New Street Square development is located opposite the building and offers an eclectic mix of retailers, restaurants and bars as well as a monthly food market.
- Size: 13,331 sq ft
- Price: P.O.A
- Key features: category A condition, planning class B1, access to both the West End and City via Chancery Lane or Farringdon Underground Station
Formerly a bespoke tailor, this space would be perfect for a small business to accommodate one or two people. Characterful yet economical first floor office suite available to rent within this attractive grade II listed period building.
- Size: 165 sq ft
- Price: £9,000 per annum
- Key features: entry phone system, good natural light , walking distance from tube station, passenger lift, attractive period property, walking distance from station, low cost office space, WC's, B1 use
The building is located the eastern side of Godliman Street, opposite the Grange Hotel and the 4th floor is currently available, a small unit which is currently fitted open plan with desks for 19 persons.
- Size: 1,054 sq ft
- Price: £52.50 psf - rates payable: £11.62 psf
- Key features: Fully fitted, air conditioning, under floor trunking, suspended ceilings, LED lighting, excellent natural light, passenger lift, entry phone system, 24 Hour access, meeting room, tea point, fibre up to 100MB available, a further 679 sq ft is available on an adjacent floor
Located in the heart of The City this top floor suite combines a brand new category A floor with an impressive contemporary reception. The reception and common parts have been recently refurbished.
- Size: 3,186 sq ft
- Price: £65.00 psf
- Key features: Air conditioning, coffee shop, furnished, grade A, lift, office space, open plan, raised floor, storage, transport, tube service
The office is located in the famous Lloyd’s Building. There are several spaces to let. The space on Gallery 4 is accessed from the Tower 5 entrance on Leadenhall Street and the space on Gallery 7 is accessed from Tower 1 on Lime Street. The building occupies a prominent corner position fronting Lime Street and Leadenhall Street.
- Size: 850 to 6,721 sq ft
- Price: P.O.A.
- Key features: air conditioning, coffee shop, furnished, Grade A, lift, office space, open plan, raised floor, storage, transport, tube service
Bureau is a signature building that has been designed to high standards. The building provides flexible Grade A floorspace wrapped in a modern energy efficient façade with a target BREEAM rating of ‘Excellent’.
- Size: from £65.00 to £79.50 psf
- Price: mid £60s - high £70s
- Key features: Showers & cycle storage - 146 heated Z lockers & 130 cycle spaces & 13 showers, double height ceiling, a terrace
To see all new-to-market offices in the City of London, please click here.