New on the market: New offices to let in Shoreditch - highlights from w/c 20 August
This week we’re bringing you six new-to-market offices in Shoreditch. To see the full list of new-to-market offices in Shoreditch, please check out this page.
See the highlights below:
Victoria House is located within the heart of the “Shoreditch Triangle” and just a short walk to Old Street Roundabout. This busy mixed-used area is occupied by many thriving businesses and is well served by shops, amenities, eateries and bars.
- Size: 2,800 to 6,997 sq ft
- Rent: £119,615 to £266,615 per annum (Quoting)
- Key features: recessed air conditioning units, raised full access floors, passenger lift, kitchen
Bath Place forms part of an attractive and private courtyard development. This 3,454 sq ft self-contained office arranged over ground to third floors. The building is located on Rivington Street, between Great Eastern Street and Garden Walk. Old Street, Liverpool Street and Shoreditch High Street Stations are within a short walking distance
- Size: 3,454 sq ft
- Rent: £49.50 psf
- Key features: reception area, central heating, air conditioning, perimeter trunking, 2 dedicated car parking spaces
15 Holywell Row is a newly refurbished self-contained warehouse style office in the heart of Shoreditch. The spaces features exposed original brickwork and wooden floor through the building.
- Size: 2,003 sq ft
- Rent: £50.00 psf
- Key features: exposed original brickwork, internal atrium, Victorian-style sash windows, wood flooring, central heating, 24-hour access
This office space is set in the prime Old Street location. These office spaces have been newly refurbished. This is including new air conditioning, raised flooring, receptions and WC's. Bike storage, shower facilities and passenger are also all available for tenants to use 24/7.
- Size: 1,763 to 7,825 sq ft
- Rent: £49.50 to £57.50 psf
- Key features: bike storage, new air conditioning, shower facilities, 24 hour access, self-contained ground floor suitable for showroom and office occupiers
Located within the heart of "Tech City", Castle House has large, highly efficient floor plates with excellent levels of natural light and modern finishes to suit a variety of occupiers.
- Size: 5,115 sq ft
- Rent: P.O.A
- Key features: air conditioning, LG7 compliant lighting, metal tile suspended ceilings, raised metal tiled floor, passenger lift, car parking, bicycle racks
This 1,580 sq ft first floor office is located on the popular Leonard Street in the heart of Shoreditch. The building is located just a few minutes walk from Old Street station, with Liverpool Street and Shoreditch High Street stations also within walking distance. In addition to this the area is also well served by numerous bus routes.
- Size: 1,580 sq ft
- Rent: £46.50 psf
- Key features: original character features throughout, excellent natural light, timber floors, meeting room
To see all new-to-market offices in the City of London, please click here.