This week we’re bringing you five new-to-market offices in Richmond, South West London. To see the full list of new-to-market offices in Richmond, please check out this page.
See the highlights below:
The building is located on Water Lane in the heart of Richmond town centre and overlooks the River Thames. The space is situated over the first and second floors within a beautifully refurbished period building. He office comes with air-conditioning, a high-quality kitchenette, exposed beams and separate male and female WC's.
- Size: 154.6 m² / 1,664.1 sq ft
- Rent: £48,699 per annum
- Key features: air conditioning, kitchen, refurbished, train transport, transport, tube service
The property is located a short walk from Richmond Town Centre and station. Local shops and restaurants include Whole Foods, Gail's Bakery, Waitrose and The Red Cow Pub.
- Size: 940 sq ft
- Rent: £45,000 per annum
- Key features: climate control, exposed bricks, lift, modern, open plan, restaurant, security, shower, telephone system, train transport
These refurbished office spaces are situated on the first and second floors. The property is located on King Street, just off Hill Street. The House of Fraser department store is also nearby.
- Size: 1,146 sq ft
- Rent: P.O.A.
- Key features: refurbished, restaurant, train transport, tube service
The office suites have undergone a Grade A refurbishment. The office space comes with a kitchen and meeting rooms. You will also have access to showers for any runners in your office.
- Size: 2,712 sq ft
- Rent: P.O.A.
- Key features: climate control, fibre optic, grade A, kitchen, meeting room, restaurant, shower, tube service
The property consists of newly refurbished self-contained studios. It is located within walking distance of Richmond town centre. It is configured over the ground, lower ground and a mezzanine floor.
- Size: 1,357 sq ft
- Rent: £48,000 per annum
- Key features: kitchen, refurbished, restaurant, train transport, tube service
To see all the new-to-market offices in London’s Richmond, please click here.