New on the market: New offices to let in Old Street - highlights from w/c 3 September
This week we’re bringing you six new-to-market offices in Old Street. To see the full list of new-to-market offices in Old Street, please check out this page.
See the highlights below:
This warehouse style office space is located of London’s SIlicon Roundabout. The nearest tube station is Liverpool Street, Old Street and Shoreditch High Street (Overground).
- Size: 7,853 sq ft
- Rent: £55.00 per sq ft
- Key features: wooden flooring, air conditioning, demised kitchenette, fibre internet impressive reception, passenger lift, bike storage, shower facilities, glass partitioned meeting room, suspended LED strip lighting
The building is situated in the heart of Shoreditch. It is adjacent to the very well known Nobu Hotel and just behind the popular Hoxton Hotel. The area offers an ever-changing and eclectic mix of cafés, bars, restaurants and hotels including the Leonard circus weekly food market.
- Size: 1,836 sq ft
- Rent: £100,000 per annum
- Key features: private roof terrace, adjacent to Nobu Hotel, behind the Hoxton Hotel
The building is currently undergoing a comprehensive refurbishment program. The refurbished building will feature a feature wooden ceiling and exposed concrete throughout. You will have access to concierge services, secure bicycle storage and showers.
- Size: 31,677 sq ft
- Rent: £2,542,486
- Key features: fully accessible raised floors, LG7 compliant low energy LED lighting, exposed brickwork, 2 x New passenger lifts, reception with commissionaire, great natural daylight, panoramic views on upper floors with roof terrace on 5th floor, self contained ground and lower ground floors, secure cycle storage, lockers and showers
2,130 sq. ft. media style, warehouse conversion located on the third floor in the fashionable Perseverance Works. The building is located in the converted warehouse and features timber floors throughout. Plus, the parking space is available by separate arrangement.
- Size: 2,130 sq ft
- Rent: £50.00 per sf
- Key features: open plan, timber floors, goods and passenger lift, kitchenette, warehouse conversion, shower
85 Great Eastern Street is a modern office space. The reception and the second floor have undergone full refurbishment. The office has a feel of creative and inspirational space.
- Size: 2,594 sq ft
- Rent: £13.75 psf
- Key features: brand new LED lighting, onsite commissionaire, 8 person passenger lift, air conditioning
The building reception has been recently refurbished by acclaimed architects March & White and there is some flexibility relating to the finish of the floors outlined above.
- Size: 21,360 to 70,836 sq ft
- Rent: £1,317 - £1,709,038
- Key features: air conditioning, raised access flooring, shower facility, car parking spaces, terrace, BREEAM rating, ceiling height, bike store
To see all new-to-market offices in Old Street, please click here.