This week we’re bringing you five new-to-market offices in Soho. To see the full list of new-to-market offices in Soho, please check out this page.
See the highlights below:
The office benefits from natural light from two sides and a skylight. a kitchenette, two WCs, and it is fully carpeted. Plus, you will have access to the shared roof terrace and a meeting room located on the 7th floor.
- Size: 2,013 sqft
- Rent: £149,455 per annum (passing)
- Key features: reception, kitchenette, entry phone system, skylight, shared roof terrace, showers, windows on two sides of the office
Located on the east side of iconic Soho Square with stunning views over the square, these newly refurbished offices are up for grabs now.
- Size: 1,802 to 3,625 sqft
- Rent: £79.50 psf
- Key features: air conditioning, lift, open plan, reception, refurbished, shower, telephone system, tube service
The retail space features a dedicated entrance from Great Marlborough Street. The unit had plenty of original features including exposed victorian columns. There is a possibility to expose the original Georgian red brick and leaving part of the wood floor structure of the ceiling exposed creating a unique atmosphere.
- Size: 5,173 sqft
- Rent: POA
- Key features: A3 restaurants and cafés, B1 business, cafe, exposed bricks, kitchen, open plan, refurbished, restaurant, transport, ventilation
The Newburgh Quarter is located within Carnaby and is a hub of cutting-edge activity, offering innovative retail concepts and handcrafted independent stores. It's home to independent brands and many dining experiences. Current tenants includes Red Wing Men's, Red Wing Women's, Cubitts, Levi's Vintage, Filson, Shinola, Onitsuka Tiger, Lazy Oaf, Laurel Wreath by Fred Perry and Barbour Heritage.
- Size: 2,742 sqft
- Rent: £175,000 per annum
- Key features: cafe, restaurant, security
Set in a stunning period building, the office space features wood flooring, high ceilings and benefits from an abundance of natural light. The office interior design combes both minimalist and luxury. The building offers five private offices that vary in size, offering a number of options for potential tenants.
- Size: 4 to 8 sqft per person
- Rent: from £685.00 per person per month
- Key features: 24-hour access, meeting room, open plan, private office, CCTV, workspace
To see all the new-to-market offices in Soho, please click here.