- Commercial properties in Leeds: 11,000+
- Total available: 700+
- Largest available unit: 104,233 sq ft
- Tallest commercial building: 20 floors
- Most listings available on: Town Street (300+ buildings)
- Leeds Station - consists of 17 platforms and is used by the following rail operators:
- CrossCountry: Runs trains as far north as Aberdeen and as far south as Penzance.
- East Midlands Trains: Serves Sheffield, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester and London St Pancras International.
- LNER: Runs services as far north as Inverness and Aberdeen and to London King’s Cross in the South.
- TransPennine Express: Coverage includes Huddersfield, York, Sheffield, Manchester Piccadilly, Manchester Airport and Glasgow Central.
- Northern: Serves more than 500 stations in the North West, North East, Yorkshire and the Humber.
- Leeds City Bus Station: Owned and managed by Metro and host to Arriva, First Leeds (which operates 60 services throughout Leeds and the surrounding area), Harrogate Bus Company, Keighley Bus Company, Megabus, Stagecoach (Hull and Yorkshire) Yorkshire Coastliner and Yorkshire Tiger.
- National Express: Dyer Street Coach Station is situated right next door, and other coach services are run by Eurolines and Stagecoach.
- Leeds Bradford Airport: Offers flights to more than 75 worldwide destinations, including Alicante, Amsterdam, Arrecife, Bratislava, Dusseldorf, Faro, Gdansk, Geneva, Krakow, Las Palmas, Malaga, Malta, Paris CDG, Riga, Tenerife South and Warsaw.
- UK and Irish airports served include Belfast City, Dublin, London Heathrow and Southampton.
- Host to 17 airlines (including Aer Lingus, British Airways, Flybe and Ryanair).
Top places to grab a bite to eat
Perfect places to meet for coffee
Banks and Post Offices
Number crunching Leeds’ banks:
- Yorkshire Bank (numerous branches, as well as the company’s headquarters)
- Lloyds (11 branches)
- Barclays (eight branches)
- NatWest (seven branches)
- HSBC (six branches)
- Handelsbanken (three branches)
- TSB (two branches)
- Allied Irish; The Co-operative; Coutts & Co (one branch each)
Supermarkets and shopping centres
- Sainsbury’s, Spar, Tesco and The Co-operative (more than 20 branches each)
- Londis (14 branches)
- Aldi and Asda (11 branches each)
- Morrisons (eight branches)
- Lidl (seven branches)
- Sing Kee (four branches)
- Abu Bakr and CC Continental (two branches each)
- Hang Sing, Nong Fern, Tai Lee Hong, Venus Foods and Waitrose (one branch each)
There are more than 15 shopping centres in Leeds, the largest of which are:
- Trinity Leeds (1,001,044 sq ft)
- The Merrion Centre (799,759 sq ft)
- White Rose Centre (765,314 sq ft)
- Other popular shopping centres include Crown Point, Crossgates, Leeds Corn Exchange, Seacroft Green, St John’s Centre and The Light and Victoria.
Agents with most listings in area:
Office spaces on Realla that offer something a little different
Meet the neighbours – noteworthy Leeds businesses
Large offices and co-working spaces in Leeds
Redcar and Cleveland