By aligning your marketing strategy with the interests and pain points of your prospects, you can build online relationships and catch people when they’re looking for your product.
Online principles are the same across all sectors - this well-trodden path is as applicable to commercial property as it is to buying a car. The methodology is simple - and it’s about leading your prospects through the following four steps:
- Attract - during the attract phase, customers may not be aware of your brand or property. You have to build awareness, reach new prospects and draw new traffic.
- Convert - now your customer has found you online, the goal is to get them to “convert” by getting in touch with you. You can do this by offering blogs and research which are relevant to them, as well as a rich media experience including photographs, floor plans, integrated 3D tours and well-optimised descriptions of the property.
- Close - this part is down to you - we’re not here to teach you how to close deals.
- Delight - the digital marketing process doesn’t end with the close! Now your lead has become a customer, inbound principles can help you to keep the relationship alive between deal cycles, to encourage repeat business. Using advanced CRM and marketing software can help you boss your marketplace by maintaining trusted relationships consistently over time. This is how you develop loyal customers and promoters in the digital marketplace.
The Realla 7 Point Plan to Attract Online DemandUse our 7 point guide to bring the latest principles of online marketing to drive your online lead generation machine. The consistency of distribution is key - you can track the success of your online channels using Realla:
- Produce long form guides and blogs - provide regular market updates targeted at tenants who are looking for space. Publish and promote them across your social media accounts.
- Long tail search - to enhance SEO, focus on a few keywords that are relevant and valuable to your prospects. Create specific landing pages on your website that revolve around those keywords.
- Tools and widgets - develop tools and widgets that are useful to tenants (such as space calculators).
- Portals - portal advertising speaks to a targeted audience of tenants and investors to bring warm, qualified leads and massively increase eyeballs on your available stock.
- Social Advertising - promote your listing on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn with highly localised targeting to attract only the most relevant prospects. Keep trying different channels and track what works. Facebook and LinkedIn have the power of targeting extremely niche interest groups ensuring that your adverts will be placed in front of the right people.
- Engagement is a two-way street - you want your prospects to know that you’re invested in them just as much as they are you. Follow your engaged prospects on social media and respond to their mentions. Treat social media as a way to interact with your community, not only to push information.
- Google ads - target keywords that are highly specific to the research your prospective clients maybe looking for. Experimenting with budgets and conversion is critical. For example, creating an office space calculator on your site, and encouraging lead generation from it using Google AdWords is a niche way of getting a very specific audience.
Commercial Real Estate agents who bought into the inbound process early, such as Colliers City Fringe, OBI, DeVono and Kontor are already gaining a competitive advantage by reaping the rewards of increased lead quality and better customer engagement.
Download our free commercial property digital marketing guide, compiled by marketeers and commercial agents to find out:
- Why do you need to attract the right kind of leads?
- What are the best practices for digital marketing?
- How do you measure digital marketing success?
- What is the difference between SEO and inbound marketing?
- How are Realla’s clients harnessing the online marketing place to improve performance?
Subscribe to Realla blog on CRE tech
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox